McCutchen, Mumford, Vaught, O’Dea & Geddie, P.A. is one of the preeminent law firms on the Grand Strand. With offices in the heart of Myrtle Beach and on Main Street in North Myrtle Beach the Firm provides legal services in wrongful death, serious personal injuries, automobile accidents, workers' compensation, job related injuries, defective products, construction litigation, homeowners' association law, toxic mold claims, wills and estate planning, probate administration, commercial and residential real estate closing and bankruptcy law.
Since 1989 the Firm has served the needs of an ever-broadening scope of clients.
With six attorneys we are ready with the experience and expertise to take care of all your legal needs.
- Happy Friday from MMVOG!
- Help us to help you by arriving at your meeting prepared. Call and ask for any forms you can fill out prior to the appointment. Provide complete written contact information for you and your employer, a list of witnesses, your supervisors, medical providers, and a detailed description of the accident and the events leading up to it.
- A little "Hump Day" Humor from MMVOG
Totally Useless Legal Facts @ Gavel2Gavel.com ||| Useless Legal Facts
Totally useless legal facts that are fun to read and browse through.
- What are your thoughts. The proposal calls for lowering the legal limit to .05.
One Drink DUI? Feds Want Lower Threshold for Drunk Driving
A federal agency is proposing that states lower the threshold for drunken driving to the point where a woman could be charged for driving after one drink and a man after two in a move officials say would save thousands of lives.
- MMVOG would like to wish a very "Happy Birthday" to Kay Richardson! Kay has been a court reporter at the Horry County Courthouse for many years. Have a wonderful day Kay!
- We can explain some important actions to take after a car accident. Take pictures, if you are able, of the vehicles and the accident scene and get the names and contact information of any witnesses to the accident.
- MMVOG would like to welcome all bikers to the 2013 Myrtle Beach Bike Week Spring Rally. Enjoy your stay and be careful out there!
- And the moral to this story is ........................................................
Skinny-dipping pair found nude on beach after clothes are stolen, North Myrtle Beach police say
A Virginia couple was arrested for being nude on the beach after they went skinny dipping and someone stole their clothes, North Myrtle Beach police said. The incident happened on Sunday around 2:45
- MMVOG would like to recognize and congratulate some outstanding local students who recently received scholarship awards from the South Carolina Bar:
Kennedy Hayes and Stephanie Pachero from North Myrtle Beach High School were named recipients of the 2013 High School Mock Trial Scholarship and Caitlin Brock of Carolina Forest High School was awarded the 2013 "We The People" Scholarship. Congratulations to these 3 outstanding students!
- Congrats to the Socastee High School Tennis Team, 2013 State Champions!
Way to go Braves! Socastee's boy's Tennis brought home the first state title in 31 years! http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2013/05/11/3482395/socastee-boys-tennis-outlasts.html